No entity, no stress, and also no need for a local office with an address registered as a subsidiary, account with a local bank, or need to navigate
tax and HR laws.
The Polite Difference
Taking care of your payroll from A to Zed.
- Obtaining the business number on your behalf
- Invoice in USD
- Direct debit your US account (you don’t need a local bank account)
- SOC certified software
- Canadian owned and operated
- PCP qualified payroll employees
Here’s a quick overview of Canadian Payroll:
- Statutory Holidays: 9-10 days a year
- Employee Status: No exempt/non-exempt
- Vacation Pay: Min 2 weeks
- Paid Time Off: Based on duration at company
- General Taxation: Varies by province
- Payroll Cycle: Twice a month (Varies per province)
- Termination Requirements: Documentation
- Deductions: Statutory - Government Pension, Employment Insurance, Tax Mandatory - Garnishments, Company benefit plan, Union Voluntary - RRSP (401K), Supplementary benefits, Etc
Give us a ring!
Fill out the form to chat with a Polite Payroll expert about your business needs and get your questions answered.